Nancy DrewÂ®: Danger on Deception Island is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
A much-anticipated vacation to a remote island in the Pacific Northwest abruptly runs aground when you, as Nancy Drew, discover that an unseen assailant has vandalized the whale-watching boat owned by your host, Katie Firestone. But thatâs just the first in a string of nasty “accidents.” Is the trouble in Snake Horse Harbor related to the orphaned orca whale roaming the nearby channel, or is there a deeper threat shrouded in the approaching fog? Plunge into danger to bring a mysterious islandâs secrets to the surface! Dare to Play.
- Kayak in coastal waters and caves.
- Solve puzzles using Morse code and the Anagram Buster.
- Build sandcastles, dig for clams, and play chess.
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels.
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 200MHz CPU
- Memory: 16MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-bit graphics video card
- DirectX®: 7.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 200MB of free space
- Sound: 16-bit sound card