Nancy DrewÂ®: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
A friendâs frantic note sends you, as Nancy Drew, on the trail of a mysterious pack of dogs whose glowing eyes and mournful howls threaten to chase you away forever. Local residents say that the dogs have come back from the grave to protect the secrets of their master. Are the ghostly legends true, or is there a flesh-and-blood explanation for the haunting howls? You must solve the mystery before the hounds catch your scent! Dare to Playâ¢!
- Explore a cemetery and a speakeasy
- Take photos of birds and collect bugs
- Find a way through a forest maze
- Interrogate intriguing suspects
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 200MHz CPU
- Memory: 16MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-bit DirectX 7.0 compatible
- DirectX®: DirectX 7 or higher
- Hard Drive: 160MB of free space
- Sound: 16-bit sound card