Nancy DrewÂ®: The Haunted Carousel is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
You, as Nancy Drew, have just entered a tightening circle of fear and crime as you explore a seaside amusement park thatâs swirling with secrets. An antique carousel horse as been stolen! Now, late at night, the merry-go-round takes off on bizarre riderless journeys to nowhere. Are the painted ponies searching for their missing lead horse, or is there another explanation for the midnight rides? Take a spin with danger to unravel the mystery of a ghostly carousel! Dare to Play.
- Play mini-games in the arcade
- Reconstruct a historic carousel
- Keep track of clues and suspects with your laptop
- Erase Mistakes with the “Second Chance” option
- Use a cell phone to take and make calls anywhere
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 200MHz CPU
- Memory: 16MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-bit graphics video card
- DirectX®: 7.0 or Higher
- Hard Drive: 160 MB of free space
- Sound: 16-bit sound card