Inspector Smythe from Scotland Yard has informed Watson and me of the murder of General Armstead, a Tontine ticket holder. Of course, I was aware of the Tontine – a lottery that was set up to aid the veterans of the Battle of Waterloo. Something about this case intrigues me. Perhaps it ís that there are only five surviving ticket holders here in London? Perhaps it ís that the General was about to publish a scintillating addendum to his infamous book on treasure.
Zojoi teamed up with famed board game company Sleuth Times to reproduce the award-winning Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective video mysteries for Windows and Mac. This original titles was considered the pioneer products for emerging optical technologies and took advantage of the medium with full-motion video (FMV), intriguing storylines and fun game play. The restored retro game feature recaptured video, high-resolution graphics and strong storytelling and design.
Direct the famous Baker Street detectives through the fog-filled streets of London, and solve mysteries in a faithful adaptation of the board game that features:
- 30 minutes or more of original video footage
- Sherlock Holmes, his case companion, Dr. Watson, and over 20 additional characters (both trustworthy and unscrupulous!)
- Full English subtitle support
- Search the London Times for clues, peruse Holmes’ personal files, scour through the London Directory and receive hints from Watson himself
- Present your findings to the Queen’s magistrate – and learn how you did against the master detective
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- Processor: 2.33ghz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM