In Spycraft: The Great Game, you take on the role of a CIA operative who must attempt to unravel an assassination plot that could topple the fragile peace established by the Cold War. Blending fact and fiction to create a contemporary story tied to real-world events, the game thrusts you into a dangerous world of intrigue where you must make significant moral choices and face the consequences of your actions. As you begin your investigation, you’ll discover that a Russian presidential candidate has been assassinated and the CIA has received a tip that the life of the US president could be in serious jeopardy.
- Spycraft: The Great Game is one of the first interactive entertainment titles to blend 35mm film, digital video footage, still photographs and actual stock footage from the CIA with intricate 3-D puzzles based on real-life covert tactics and operations. Are you ready to make the first move in the “great game”?
- William Colby (a former CIA director) and Oleg Kalugin (former Major General of the KGB) reveal secrets from the “great game” of espionage.
- Master the tools of a CIA operative, surveil double agents, and intercept radio transmissions to infiltrate a web of rogue spies.
- Actual CIA footage along with Hollywood actors portray the intrigue and skulduggery.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c