Experience the romance of Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game. Help Bella take charge of her destiny and create the ballroom of her dreams.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bellaâs chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupidâs arrow canât fail to find his target – in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella’s ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- “It’s a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters.”
– PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- “I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. Iâve now played it more than StarCraft 2.”
– Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- “A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction.”
– Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- “Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight.”
– Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- “I love every minute, every second, every word of this game.”
– Wardfire (youtuber):