Face off in fast-paced, turn-based PvP with Atlas Reactor – a genre-defining new competitive game that fuses simultaneous turns with team tactics. Read minds, master customizable Freelancers, and outwit your enemies in a world where a 20-second turn can change the tide of battle.
Compete in 4v4 team battles in Solo, Vs. Bots, PvP, Ranked, and Custom games. With the range of ability combos possible, no two matches are ever the same.
Battle as one of an ever-growing roster of Freelancers! Customize each hero’s abilities with Ability Mods, which can be saved into loadouts or tweaked to counter enemy teams.
Unique maps and environments
Fight in battles all around the city of Atlas, including the deck of a flying cargo ship, a rooftop garden, a hi-tech laboratory, and the engineering bay of a working reactor core.
Seasonal stories and rewards
Experience Atlas’ story through “Seasons,” a multi-week arc where players can influence the fate of the world and challenges reward regular gameplay with bonus loot!
A futuristic universe
Enter a cloud-piercing megacity where Freelancers fight for (and against) monolithic Trusts vying for control over the last Reactor on the planet.
Free Mode 1.0
Experience a brand new genre of gameplay before you buy! Try out a weekly, player-unique rotation of 6 Freelancers in Solo, Vs. Bots, and PvP games.
- OS: Windows Vista™ Enterprise (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.150312-1556) or later
- Processor: Quad Core. Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU ~2.5GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz equivalent or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Display Memory: 1696 MB – Min. Shader Level: 3.0 – Supports Render Textures
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Glyph Client and registered Trion Worlds Account