From the creator of To the Moon: A simple, wordless 1-hour short about a boy who found an injured bird, told through a blur between reality and imagination.
A Bird Story is an interactive pixel animation with the sole purpose of telling a simple story. It is a standalone narrative, with its own beginning and ending.
*Note: This is not To the Moon 2, and is an experimental light, whimsical short.
A word of caution from the devs: This is a rather polarizing game, particularly for fans of To the Moon. As a guarantee with all games from Freebird, there is a 100% personal (confidential) refund policy with no questions asked; even if it just isn’t your cup of tea. Details here.
- A story-driven experience with no dialogues
- A mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- An original soundtrack tailored to the narrative
- An espresso execution with no time drains
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: > Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Usually runs on anything more than a baked potato.