Abrix for Kids is an engaging logical game for players at the age of 5 up to 105. The new part of adventures of a likeable robot includes a new challenge – nasty gnomes trying to stop a small robot from reaching the exit. However, there is a way to do it! Push the container towards a gnome or shoot at him with a laser gun or a fire ball, and he will be changed into a small pile of precious coins. Is this the gnome who was holding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? See it for yourself!
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels – from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great fun instead. What are you waiting for? See it for yourself! But be careful – Abrix will engage you so much that you will spend lots of hours playing it.
Still not enough of challenges in the Abrix world? Don’t worry! Abrix will be back soon with the next part of “Abrix Adventures”.
Visit also first part of Abrix: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461850
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX9
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible