Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
- Co-op play – Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
- Non-linear map screen – Multiple routes through the castle ensure you’ll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
- Boss encounters – Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
- Time travel – Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- Rotation – Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing double – Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- Teleportation – Use Shuggy’s teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knots – Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
- OS: XP
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB Video RAM and at least Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 82 MB HD space
- Additional: Xbox 360 controller officially supported