BlockAid is a minimalistic puzzle game centered around providing safe passage for pawns through a maze of raised blocks. By placing tools themed around protection, education and livelihood you lower the blocks and help create a path for these pawns to cross to the other side.
Place these red blocks to provide additional hearts to each pawn that steps on that square, when a pawn reaches 0 hearts it’s game over.
Gain additional turns for each pawn that steps on one of these blue squares, you need turns to be able to continue.
Adding more of these yellow blocks helps increase the your score.
- Made in less than 4 days to help support the efforts of the charity War Child
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
- Simple yet relaxing visuals and soundtrack
- Show off your score to the world in the online leaderboard
Created as part of the HELP: THE GAME compilation.
- Ash Morgan
- Chris Southall
- David Rodriguez
- David Smithson
- Jak Marshall
- Joel Atkinson
- Jon O’Connor
- Lawrence Barnett
- Louis Macan
- Matt Allan
- Nick Adams
- Tony Nguyen
- Yordan Gyurchev
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any