In a randomly generated universe, which kind of role would you want to play?
A shrewd businessman? Trading, investing and mining to earn high profits.
A loyal warrior? Fighting for your nation, conducting strong fleets and claiming hostile planets.
A haunting pirate? Lurking deep in the universe, waiting to attack unwary and wealthy trade ships.
A cunning politician? Lobbying between different forces to control the political atmosphere on planets and achieve your ambition.
A free adventurer? Exploring for lost relics, discovering forgotten races and the hidden secrets of the universe.
No matter how you choose to play it is all available in the vast universe of “Blue Solar: Chaos War”.
- Tactical Strategy – Your voyage through Blue Solar is up to you. There are multiple ways to strengthen yourself via exploring, trading and war. It’s entirely your preference. Every exploration has its own branches which interact with each other and combine to form a rich strategy.
- Rich Content – 7 diverse forces, 40+ unique spaceship designs, 40+ modification parts, 60+ commodities for trade and sale, 60+ stellar events， 60+ storys.
- Randomized Universe – Roguelike game process, randomly generated universe procedually creates and places planets and distributes forces. Every universe is unique.
- No micromanagment required – Relaxed game style, only mouse support needed. Game progress will be up to the choices you make. You can play at a tempo you feel comfortable with.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: 2GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 200 MB available space