[You do not need to have played the first game to play number 2. They both have their separate stories.]
Awoken in the night by your doll. Speaking as if it possesses a mind of its own. The doll warns you of a monster that has come to take you away. Grab your flashlight and find the Boogeyman before he finds you!
• Learn the Boogeymans hiding places. Watch them carefully.
• Lights will be broken one by one making it darker each night.
• Batteries will only last so long. Conserve as much power or risk trying to charge them up.
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzards will make it impossible to hear much at all.
VR Support (Oculus Rift)
The game supports full VR running at 90fps using the Oculus rift CV1 with minimum specs (GTX 970).
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 2.5ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space