Button Frenzy is a fast-paced score-attack game that will challenge your memory and reflexes. The task is simple; clear the endless waves of buttons by hitting the matching buttons on your controller. It’s Simon Says meets Dance Dance Revolution. The game is all about testing your mastery of the gamepad. It’s simple enough to pick up and play, but deviously difficult enough to keep you challenged for hours.
- Challenging, Fast and Fun Gameplay.
- Four difficulty settings to cover a range of skill levels.
- Two uniquely challenging game modes. Test your reflexes in the fast-paced Frenzy mode, or your memory in Recall Mode.
- Online Leaderboards – Chase high scores against your friends, or the rest of the world
- Over 20 Steam Achievements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible dedicated GPU
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio
- Additional Notes: An gamepad is required to play. If you have an XInput (XBOX 360/XBOX One) or DualShock 4 controller, you’re all set. Other controllers are not officially supported, but may work with 3rd-party software.