Peter Taylor’s wife is dead.
One day he decided to take a vacation abroad. He arrives at a small, quiet coastal town where tourists are sparse and everybody knows each other. It’s only when he notices people are going missing and all the signs point to a dark, mysterious island out to sea that he decides to team up with local journalist Michelle and terrified-yet-adventure-seeking waiter Glenn to go and investigate.
What secrets does the island hold? What are the locals hiding? And what’s causing those blood-curdling screams that seem to be coming from that mysterious island in the dead of night?
Calm Waters is a 2D classic point and click thriller/mystery/horror influenced by the likes of Lost and Twin Peaks.
Calm Waters features:
– Professional voice actors
– Full 1080p HD 2D pre-rendered backgrounds
– Intriguing characters
– An immersive story full of twists and turns
– An atmospheric soundtrack
Apart from the voice actors and music, the entire game was created by myself over the space of 6 years.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce FX and up, Radeon 9500 and up, Intel 9xx
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Game offers multiple resolutions for faster/smoother gameplay.