With no plans lined up after graduating, Corinne agrees to do a favor and look after a hospitalized acquaintance’s home… a home that turns out to be a ghost-infested bed & breakfast! Her peaceful week of housesitting becomes seven days of madness as she finds herself surrounded by a variety of eccentric ghosts with entirely different demands…
- Sidescrolling adventure game (NOT a horror game despite the ghosts)
- A character-rich, story-driven experience
- You have 7 days at the B&B. Try to make each day count!
- Switches between day and night, affecting available interactions
- Gardening! Raise a garden by tending to the B&B’s potted plants. Sell the flowers you’ve grown for money!
- Cooking! Create tasty breakfast dishes in the kitchen. Can you find all 10 recipes?
- Ghosts! Get to know the B&B’s otherwordly guests. Choose what you say carefully! There are multiple endings based on your decisions.
- New Game+! Beat the game once to unlock a harder version of the game with alternate dialogue, bonus scenes, extra content, and a few… secrets…
CCD&B was initially developed in a month for the 2015 IGMC (and won grand prize). This is an updated version with improved art, more illustrations, better writing and implementation of multiple endings, new characters and maps, and more content and details in general.
Created by Cecilia Bishton. Hope this game brings you a little joy.
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space