Cross Set is a brain-teasing new number puzzle game.
The rule of the game is quite simple:
– There is an NxN square grid (up to 9×9)
– The solution is to have every row and column containing every number 1 through N
– The grid is already constrained by sets of candidates
But the gameplay is deep, when you actually play it.
The feelings you will have when playing this game will be somewhat like playing Sudoku, but it’s more enjoyable.
– 50+ Unique Levels
– 17 Steam Achievements
– Calm and Ambient BGM
* All puzzle sets are different from the pre-distributed version.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space