Demonheart is a first-person visual novel in a dark fantasy setting. It consists of 5 chapters to be released throughout 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: The game currently contains only chapter 1. You will receive chapters 2-5 as free updates. Chapter 2 will come out in May 2017.
- Female protagonist.
- Immersive conversations with multiple choices.
- Friendships, romances or love-hate relationships.
- Custom alignment system for the main character, measured by two scales: Good/Evil and Tactful/Defiant.
- A journal that gets filled with world lore.
- Intrigue and betrayal.
- A demon talking in your head.
- Selected lines are voiced over.
Self-rated Mature (17+). Contains coarse language, violent themes, images of blood, sexual references.
Bright is a young woman from a small, peaceful town. Dark times have come for her family, but luckily, she has the favor of the famous healer-witch Orchid. Benevolent, calm and beloved by all, Orchid hides dark secrets that Bright begins to uncover.
Bright is drawn into a world of darkness and treachery. It seems she can never be alone again – for a powerful demonic presence has taken an interest in her activities, and his voice enters her mind at the most inappropriate times.
There are also others who play a significant role in Bright’s new life… Ari, a young apprentice witch seduced by bad influences. She tries to be friendly, even though she knows Bright is meant to be her enemy… or is she? And Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space