FREE GAME UPDATE! Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition. More ways to die horribly in 10 minutes or less. The award winning quick-play puzzle roguelike is now packed with new content, new classes and a new way to play: Compete against your friends in the seeded Daily Dungeon!
- The perfect coffee-break game for genius tacticians and chilled clickers alike:
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning game design awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- Explore unrevealed terrain to regain health and mana. Game hook!
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion… You can (and will) play Desktop Dungeons for the rest of your life.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Daily Dungeon allows you to compete against your Steam friends!
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: any Direct3D 9 card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space