DISTRAINT is a 2D psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You step into the shoes of an ambitious young man named Price.
In order to forge a partnership from a famous company, Price seizes the property of an elderly woman.
In that very moment he finds out the price of his humanity.
This is his story and the tale of his regrets…
DISTRAINT is a horror-novel style of game. It is dark and grim but also has its share of dark humor.
The story progresses quickly which allows for several settings and scenarios.
Your journey will last around two hours!
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right, illuminate the way with your lantern and solve puzzles to progress through the story.
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, hand drawn graphics
- Atmospheric music and sound design
- Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
- Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists
- One man effort – Graphics, animation, coding, music… You name it!
Can you live with the decisions you have made?
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Controller support is for Xbox 360 controller only.