DISTRAINT is a 2D psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You step into the shoes of an ambitious young man named Price.
In order to secure a partnership in a famous company, Price seizes the property of an elderly woman.
In that very moment, he finds out the price of his humanity.
This is his story and the tale of his regrets…
“We have yet to see you DANCE, son!”
DISTRAINT is a horror-novel style of game. It is dark and grim but also has its share of dark humor.
The story progresses quickly which allows for several settings and scenarios.
Your journey will last around two hours!
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right and solve puzzles to progress through the atmospheric story.
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, hand drawn graphics
- Atmospheric music and sound design
- Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
- Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists
- One man effort – No asset flips or cheap tricks, just hard work!
“Snow… no wonder these folks are so absent.”
DISTRAINT has been doing quite well thanks to the awesome community!
Deluxe Edition is my thanks to you. Take a look at what’s new:
- Dynamic coloring – Goodbye gray, hello color!
- No more lantern – Increased environmental lighting
- Enhanced animation, graphics, and lighting effects
- Refined audio for better atmosphere
- Improved user interface
“These people are treated like cattle…”
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 175 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Controller support is for Xbox 360 controller only.