Sign In again.
Remember a time before Facebook and Skype? When Windows XP was the next big thing and AIM was king. Relive that era with Emily is Away. Create a screenname and browse buddy infos in this chat-bot meets adventure game. Explore your relationship with Emily, a fellow high school student, in a branching narrative where you choose the outcome. And most importantly, change your text color to lime green so people know you’re the coolest kid in school.
- Buddy icons, profiles and away messages.
- A dialogue decision-based branching narrative.
- Over an hour of nostalgia-inducing gameplay.
- Five chapters spanning five years of the main characters life.
- Computer sounds you hoped to never hear again!
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2+
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Memory: 512 MB RAM