You’re in deep space and something’s collided with the ship. Main power is offline and you’re trapped. It’s lucky you have access to this walker control terminal. It’s a little old but with these two robots and some clever thinking you might be able to get power back online and save the day.
Control two walker robots and puzzle your way through 30 levels to restore power, reactivate the life support and solve the mystery of the collision. An unknown voice on the other end of the terminal is your only guide.
Thank you for choosing the F90 Walker Control Terminal. We hope you will find that the installation and operation of this system easy and satisfying. A correctly installed F90 Walker Control Terminal should remain operational for more than 600 standard years even in conditions of critical system or power failure. Please enjoy the enhanced productivity and peace of mind provided by your new F90 Walker Control Terminal.
The F90 Walker Control Terminal includes the following features:
- Dual Mode Interactive Control
- D-Class Magnetic Tether for object manipulation
- Energy Beam Relay ports in the underside and the head assembly
- CES Auto Reset functionality
- Terminal Buffer for quick recall
- Scan Code Relay Node and 48TB code storage
Should you have any questions regarding your installation please use your deep space broadcast frequencies and contact our customer services department today.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: x86 Dual Core, 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9 GPU with 1GB RAM (Shader Model 3)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 Gamepad or compatible