FIRE is a puzzleventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!
This story’s hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire’s gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn’t look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you’ll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game’s world: fire coconuts from a mammoth’s trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss’ grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of “The Night of the Rabbit” included with every purchase
„It’s […] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
- OS: Windows Vista/7
- Processor: 2,7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9600, Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Using the Minimum Configuration, we strongly recommend to use minimal settings in order to not experience low frame rates.