Turn-based strategy with RPG elements meets football.
Football Tactics – is a game for those, who likes to plan ahead, who likes to manage a team, and who likes turn-based mechanics.
Many years ago, you were a great footballer. But after getting an injury, you were forgotten. Return to the big sport as a coach. Take an amateur team, play turn-based matches, level up footballers, use your own strategy of the club development, become the best coach in the country.
If you like managing a team but haven’t been deep in football/soccer, you’ll like this game as well. Just read what other similar players write about that.
- Turn-based matches – Unique turn-based system allows to use your strong sides against tactical mistakes of an opponent
- Campaign – Make your way from Amateur to Premier League, play in the Cup matches, buy and train your footballers, improve your club
- Skills System – Experiment with skills and talents to build unique team
- Smooth Animations – footballers move like in real football with smooth and realistic animations
- Club’s Upgrades – upgrade your stadium, invest in the young footballers and hire coaches to make your club stronger
- Mods support – create your own leagues or play the leagues created by other players
- Online mode – call your friends and create a playoff tournament. Who is the best tactician among you?
- Hot Seat – choose a favourite national club and play against a friend on one PC
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shaders 3.0, minimal resolution 1024 x 768, recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space