Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!
- Procedurally generated world – Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment – Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay – Play how you want – manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting – Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms – Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
- OS:Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Processor:2.0 Ghz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space