Hello, new Puppeteer!
Meet Charlotte – a puppet you will control. Meet her alien friends, maggot cat and a certain Observer.
Dive deep into horrors of junk food, TV world, religion and romance novels for middle-age women. Keep your puppet safe at all times. Or don’t.
Have fun dying!
Hello Charlotte is an episodic game, where each episode can be considered a separate story, as they differ in storytelling style, themes and illustrations, but the characters stay the same.
- Hello Charlotte EP1 is a minimalist freeware RPGmaker horror parody game published in 2015. It is available for free download as a demo and on itch.io page.
- Hello Charlotte EP2 is a visual novel-esque psychological thriller puzzle with Memphis aesthetics and a philosophy of its own, published in 2016.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels desktop resolution
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card