Hiiro is a 2D platform game focused on ambient exploration and puzzle solving. Discover a grand world filled with mysterious artifacts and forgotten ruins. Become immersed in relaxing gameplay and meditative music. Remain observant as you unravel an explanation for your solitude. In-game death not included.
• Exploration – One vast world to travel through with eight distinct environments. Think Seiklus, Knytt, or An Untitled Story.
• Discovery – Hidden secrets and puzzles scattered throughout the world. Various levels of hidden and various levels of difficulty.
• Dynamic Soundtrack – Meditative music that seamlessly transitions as you move through the world.
• No Death – Explore a world without fear.
• No Language – A story told without words, spoken or written.
• Wide Range of Gameplay – Easy mechanics for the non-gamer, hidden secrets for the casual gamer, challenging puzzles for the hardcore gamer, awesome rewards for the completionist. Something for everyone.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space