What would you do if the hotel you checked in for the night turned into a death trap?
Hotel Anatolia is a short, terrifying horror game which is about a man trying to run away from his past. You will put yourself into Aras’ shoes and check into Hotel Anatolia at midnight with your wife. You are tired and you will fall asleep without a thought in mind. What would you do if you find the hotel in ruins, drenched in blood and filled with horrifying creatures lurking in the hallways when you wake up ? Your wife is missing, you have to find her and get out of the hotel.
- In Hotel Anatolia your choices will affect the game’s flow and the endings
- When you finish the game, you can play the game again with different choices and have a new experience,
- This game presents an atmospheric horror experience with its creepy atmospher and background story,
- The monsters are not the only thing threatening your life, you should be careful about your choices.
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 250 MB available space