You exist in the InterSection of two worlds: explore them both, discover the secrets of the between, and link the mysterious runes to connect your worlds.
InterSection is an interdimensional physics puzzle game where you exist in the intersection of two worlds. You must exploit this unique situation to pass obstacles.
The original InterSection prototype was made for Ludum Dare 30, where it won 3rd place in Innovation.
– 100 unique levels
– unique ‘world-alignment’ mechanic
– level editor, make and share levels
– custom levels, play others’ levels
– controller support
– awesome chillstep ambiance
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- Storage: 200 MB available space