About the game
The world is crumbling and the dead are roaming, but a glimmer of hope remains. A safe place where humanity can start over, protected from the hell this world has become. This is your destination.
Along the way you’ll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Manage your resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of your group. In this march for salvation, your choices matter.
March of the Living is a survival roguelike-like inspired by FTL and popular zombie fiction.
- Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
- Define your journey through over 160 unique events
- A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
- Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
- Over 80,000 words of quality writing
- Trade for the supplies you need
- Scavenge for goods in cities
- Four starting characters to unlock
- Adaptive music for an immersive experience
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution: 1280×720