Matris is an easy to play but challenging logic puzzle game for everyone – casual and hardcore gamers.
Relax in Puzzle Mode or fight for the High Score in Combo Mode and Time Attack.
Play hundreds of levels or create your own thanks to Level Editor.
Two main Game Modes are Puzzle Mode and Combo Mode.
- Arrange puzzle pieces on the board in such a way as to cover as much of the board as possible.
- If in trouble use Lifelines for help – Reshuffle the whole pieces queue, Choose the current piece, Skip current piece, Undo last move.
- No time limits. Relax.
- Place the pieces on the board so they create a chain – Combo.
- The longer the Combo the bigger the Score and Multiplier for that combo.
- Align the pieces in lines of for extra points.
- Choose from 20 different Bonuses. Beware that not all bonuses are good so choose wisely.
Additional Game Modes are Time Attack and Free Play.
- In Time attack rules are similar to Combo Mode but there is a Time Limit, no Bonuses and never ending blocks on the board.
- Free Play is exactly like Combo Mode but there is no Score Goal so you can play as long as there are blocks on the board.
Play Time Attack and Free Play modes for the highest Leaderboards score.
Matris includes 20 stock levels which can be played in any Game Mode.
It also includes Level Editor so you can play Custom Levels or create your own.
Choose from 96 different Themes and 10 different Color Palettes or create your own Custom Color Palettes.
Full support for mouse, keyboard or gamepad controls.
- Four game modes – Puzzle Mode, Combo Mode, Time Attack and Free Play
- 20 stock levels
- Level Editor and custom levels
- 25 Achievements
- 96 themes to choose. Thousands of theme combinations
- 10 color schemes
- 2 user customizable color schemes
- Fully customizable mouse, keyboard and gamepad controls
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: 1.2 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space