Lost in a weird city in the middle of the desert and surrounded by strange creatures that keep staring at you. This is a game about exploring the unknown and solving puzzles… lots of them! Don’t be fooled by the looks, this isn’t your typical point & click adventure, you’ll spend your time solving them.
- No tutorials, hints or even text to be found here. This wasn’t made to increase difficulty but to let the player do everything on his own, “Missing Translation” isn’t a hard game, but we don’t like hand-holding.
- REPEAT, NO TEXT. Everyone can enjoy it regardless of the language they speak 😀
- Three different puzzle mechanics, each of those features 25 levels to complete.
- Beautiful black and white pixel art… … did I already say we have cats?
- Two different characters to choose from.
- Additional challenges involving a drawn language that can be learned up to some point.
- Great soundtrack that has evolved with the rest of the game over development.
- FREE! No ads, cash shop or any of those modern things.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 100 MB available space