Mu Cartographer is a contemplative game experience which combines colourful sandbox and experimental treasure hunt.
Manipulate an abstract machine that gives you the power to modify the topography and colours of the circular landscape in the middle of the screen. It also allows you to wander through the land and find treasures, stories and other mysteries hidden in the shifting world.
- A contemplative experimental game
- An experience which combines sandbox and alternative exploration/treasure hunt
- An alien machine that you have to learn how to operate
- A multitude of colour palettes to collect and many secret areas to find
- A mysterious story which you gather the fragments
- Chill ambient music to accompagny your journey
- A tool to share your favorite landscapes on Twitter directly from the game
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required to tweet from the game