Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen â and sanity â give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit â a âwalking coffin.” Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivorâs account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the playerâs journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosisâ dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears â darkness, confinement and isolation â take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
About Honor Code:
Based in France and California, Honor Codeâs collective resume includes such games and series as Assassinâs Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8
- Processor: Intel i5/7 second generation or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 or better
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any sound card