Your brother is in danger.
And you need to save him!
Solve puzzles, unlock doors, put the pieces together and find the truth!
Question is… are you ready for it?
- Story Driven – This game is all about telling a story! There are no combat mechanics, however there is conflict within the game that you must resolve with other means.
- Linear Gameplay – While you are free to explore each level within its boundaries, Night of Terror offers a linear experience throughout its playthrough.
- Puzzling – A variety of obstacles and riddles which challenge players while complementing the game’s narrative.
- Horrific – Don’t forget that Night of Terror is a horror game, explore the levels for detailed sub-plot that will send shivers down your spine!
- Art Style – If you like retro RPGs, or any other RPGMaker game you will enjoy a pleasent visual experience with Night of Terror since it follows the same art style.
- Gameplay Time – Estimated anywhere between thirty to sixty minutes.
*Fully customizable keyboard input.
**Tested with the XBox One controller.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space