Oozi: Earth Adventure is a classic 2D platformer with old school gameplay – no puzzles, no punishment, just 100% pure classic platforming fun! Its most prominent features are HD visuals and beautiful hand-drawn art, but despite its visual style, it’s a good fit for all kinds of gamers. The variety of difficulty levels – from Kid to Hardcore – allows everyone to enjoy the game regardless of their skill level. It tells the story of Oozi – an alien spaceship pilot who crashed on planet Earth, lost his space suit and needs to find his way home.
The game heavily utilizes Steam integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and special feature – Quantum Ghosts, holographic recordings of players from alternative universes.
- Relive an old-school platformer experience – this time with beautiful, high-definition visuals.
- Four difficulty levels, including Kid difficulty – made specifically for the youngest gamers
- Quantum Ghosts – watch how players from alternative universes played through the game
- Challenge mode – additional 44 short, but extremely difficult levels with various objectives
- Fight various enemies and discover new gameplay mechanics in distinct worlds – jungle, cave, lab or even an alien planet.
- 5 hours of story mode – 20 levels and 4 boss fights
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and Full Controller Support
- Oozi Earth Adventure offers an addicting platformer experience that hearkens back to the days when “scrolling parallax backgrounds” were super hip and the entire summer’s agenda was to set a new high score. – Impulsegamer
- Fantastic visuals and tight platforming – extraguy.com
- Oozi: Earth Adventure feels like it deserves pride of place in a SEGA Mega Drive compilation – dealspwn.com
- … absolutely stunning to see… , with a lush array of colors… impressive 2D artwork as the lush environments and bright world look fantastic… – armlessoctopus.com
- …provides a solid platforming experience, complete with lush visuals and challenging gameplay… worth playing for any fan of 2D side-scrollers… – extraguy.com
- … fun platforming game with magnificent visuals … – gamerdork.net
- … it’s strong in every department, and it’s an absolute must buy … – writingsofmassdeduction.com
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space