Orcish inn is a tavern simulation game in which you take the role of an innkeeper starting out in unsettled lands. You gather resources, farm all sorts of crops like hops and oat, brew your own beers, construct a tavern piece by piece and welcome various orcish clans to your very own place. The game interweaves aspects of management and simulation with those of survival and exploration.
- FARMING: Plant and harvest various types of crops like hops, oat, sugar-beets, tomatoes and many more, which are then sold, eaten or used as beer flavor.
- BREWING: Brew your own types of beer and influence your guests by defining the beers’ taste, tint brightness, full body, bitterness, alcoholic strength and flavor.
- PRODUCING: Gather and process resources, like chopping trees for logs and process them into lumber planks and decorative planks spent in building and crafting.
- CONSTRUCTING: Construct buildings like brewing facilities, taverns or dorm rooms by putting down walls and floors and decorate the created rooms with crafted furniture.
- SERVING: Serve the visiting orcish clans by fulfilling their wishes, fine-tune prices or the beer’s taste or risk getting battered in a huge pub brawl.
- AND MORE: Raise and breed animals like pigeons, which swirl around and bring back useful items, or wrest valuable treasures from the ocean with your fishing rod.
The game is in development since 2014 and the unfinished pre-alpha is currently available for free.
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Memory, Shader Model 2.0+
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space