Pavilion, the fourth-person puzzling adventure from Visiontrick Media, throws you directly into its mysterious and atmospheric world without any text tutorials or beginning explanations.
Interact with the environment – sounds, lights, physical objects – in order to guide the unknown main character towards his impending fate.
- 28 atmospheric and puzzling levels in a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy. Fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and otherworldly music that makes for an unforgettable audio-visual experience.
- Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber whose music sets a beautiful atmosphere and brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
- A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now(this). Chapter 2 out in 2017 as dlc.
- Featuring Eye-Tracker support for Tobii EyeX Eye-Tracker – With the power of simple gaze interaction you move around, observe and interact with the puzzling world and the unknown hero in order to guide him towards his impending fate.
Extending the already omnipresence aesthetic the Eye-Tracking adds to the fourth-person sentiment both on a narrative level and through the indirect gameplay itself.
Extras also includes:
- “The Early and Unseen Art of PAVILION PDF.
- High-definition wallpapers.
- Sample song of Tony Gerbers Soundtrack.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c