Pick-a-Hero is a card drafting game for two players. Each turn you pick cards from a random pool and play them on the board.
There is no unlocking, collecting or deck-building, all cards are playable from the start.
- Online multiplayer, local hotseat play and single player practice mode.
- Supports mouse, keyboard, Xbox360/One gamepad, PS4 gamepad and Steam Gamepad. No touch support.
- Contains 171 cards.
- Random events: 7 different gameplay modifiers.
Pick-a-Hero is perfect for those who don’t have time to grind and just want to play on an even playfield.
Big picture mode: Yes
Rebindable keys: No.
Multiplayer limit: 2
Supported resolutions: All
Multiple monitors: Yes
Framerate: Locked to 60
Offline gameplay: yes
Development team size: 1
Gameplay video by PolemicGoblin – YouTube channel
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space