Plush combines stuffed animal simulation with the imagination of a little girl to provide a unique puzzle experience. To successfully complete each level, the player must arrange the stuffed animals in such a way as to make them all “happy” before bedtime. Each stuffed animal has it’s own preferences (and physics), so this is easier said than done. Despite the relaxing atmosphere, make no mistake, ‘Easy’ difficulty is enjoyable for kids and casual gamers, ‘Normal’ and ‘Hard’ are a challenge that any puzzle gamer can appreciate.
- 40 puzzle levels and 3 difficulty options
- Free play mode* (Play Room)
- Steam Leaderboards† & Achievements
- Colorblind mode
- Unlockable Sound Board
- There is no software defined limit to how many stuffed animals (and toy tanks) you can spawn in the Play Room. How many animals can be spawned before a drop in frame rates is notices will depend on your hardware and graphics settings.
†Leaderboards will not display in-game while the timer is hidden.
- OS: Win XP
- Processor: Intel Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated