Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based, tactical and psychological strategy game.
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted for warfare, and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face off against players online! Experience a purely strategy-oriented gameplay with nothing left to chance, and filled with tactical challenges, bluffs and absurd humor.
- An unforgiving gameplay with nothing left to chance and no seniority-induced imbalance: May the best strategist win!
- Unmask your opponent’s champion: a psychological mind game mixing bluff and tactics.
- An absurd and completely original post-apocalyptic background.
- Various ways to play: Solo campaign, local or online multiplayer, friendly or competitive.
- Create barricades, destroy obstacles… Alter the terrain to your advantage throughout the battle!
- Rich content, with 3 different universes, 3 factions and 36 playable units.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space