Dig your own path in this quirky strategy platformer. You play as Digsby, a miner with poor luck thrown to the depths of the earth in his first day on the job. Tasked by a floating head with the collection of ancient artifacts, Digsby must deploy a range of cunning traps to defeat monsters and break through the blocks. Will you survive the deep?
It’s dark underground, and every block presents a choice: to dig, or not to dig? You have the freedom to choose the path, and suffer the consequences!
- Unique trap-based combat: Use dynamite, landmines, spikes and more to avoid becoming a monster’s breakfast. Face to face combat is rarely the answer.
- Destructible environment: Besides normal dirt and stone, break special blocks to squish, blast and roast your enemies – or yourself!
- Treasure & upgrades: Collect all the loot in the levels to unlock new upgrades. You’ll jump higher, drill faster, bomb… harder?
- 10+ hours of gameplay: Unless you’re really fast. In that case, you may finish it in nine.
- Storage: 250 MB available space