She Remembered Caterpillars is a color-matching puzzle game with an unsettling fungipunk aesthetic. Set in a phantasgamorphic world of writhing caterpillars, brightly-colored Gammies, and living architecture, the game will have players eavesdropping on what appears to be one scientist’s quest to save her father.
As the chapters progress, more of this strange universe will reveal itself: what manner of cataclysm occurred here? Who are the players involved? And what exactly are the Gammies doing in these dreamscapes?
Winner of Intel Level Up Game Demo’s Best Puzzle Game Award, She Remembered Caterpillars will test your capacity for problem-solving, dropping you into puzzles of escalating difficulty, each building on the lessons of the last.
- Gorgeous artwork from Symmetrain (IGF 2014 Student Showcase Award) creator Daniel Leander Goffin.
- 40 levels of brain-bending puzzles, with each new act presenting a fresh mechanic or a different color.
- A haunting soundtrack by Thomas Höhl, composer for Galaxy On Fire and the well-known Deponia (1–3) franchise.
- She Remembered Caterpillars can easily be played by the color-blind, thanks to its unique usage of shapes and symbols
- OS: 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Screen Resolution 1280×800