A turn-based grand strategy game in space:
- Defend Earth against an alien invasion from the edge of the Solar System.
- Negotiate with the various governments of Earth and secure their support – One way or the other.
- Establish your bases on other planets to take the fight to the enemy.
- Design and build powerful spaceships, then take them into battle.
So you’ve kicked alien invaders off Earth dozens of times, but always wondered what the next step would be?
Solar War gives you that scenario in a turn-based strategy game, combining some novel ideas with familiar concepts from different subgenres of classic strategy games. In the game, you will lead the effort to protect Earth from the aliens and battle them for control over the Solar System.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel P4 CPU or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics adapter with OpenGL 2.1 support (GLSL 1.2)
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 512 MB available space