“Soma, a world once united under the banner of a great ruler, eventually torn apart by its own people by their hatred and distrust for one another. Two great beings appeared to decide the fate of the world. In a great cataclysm, Soma and everything within in it was divided into two, and two guardian spirits would watch over these new realms.”
About the Game
Soma Spirits is a choice-driven Role-Playing Game in which players will face heavy dilemmas with a colorful cast of characters. Unlike many games of choice, the decisions you will make in the world of Soma are not so black and white, and characters will undergo different changes depending on how you wish to proceed.
The world of Soma is a land divided into two similar, but distinct versions of one another. At certain locations, you will be able to travel back and forth between the World of Joy and the World of Sorrow and find different inhabitants, monsters, and clues on how to proceed. How you decide to help the people you meet along your journey will determine which of the game’s five outcomes Heart and Soul will find themselves in.
- Turn-based combat with shifting character roles: Depending on where you are, Heart and Soul’s abilities change!
- Flexible story paths: you will have multiple opportunities to change the story’s outcome.
- Dynamic music: As you shift between the two worlds, so will the music!
- Fully original audio and visual assets.
- Five different endings.
- Three different difficulty levels; enjoy the story at your leisure on Easy, or take on ruthless challenges in Hero mode!
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 250 MB available space