SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
- Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
- Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
- Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
- Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo T5600 (2 * 1830) or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce Go 7600 (128 MB) or better
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Patience Required