They said Santa didn’t exist, but I always knew they were wrong.
When Santa falls from the sky, John Wizard must summon characters from his games into the real world to help him save the day. John Wizard suspects his rival John Naught is behind it as usual. However, he is nowhere to be seen, and Santa is acting quite suspicious.
John Wizard and crew will have to save Christmas the only way they know how. By collecting candy canes, trading good cheer for keys and solving puzzles. Meanwhile, John Wizard might use the opportunity to settle a few vendettas with his rivals.
- Solve Christmas puzzles
- Collect candy canes
- Rescue imprisoned elves and return them to Santa’s workshop prison
- Thwart the plans of the evil John Naught
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Storage: 114 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card