Tales Across Time is a linear, story-driven RPG experience from the creator of 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey. It uses the classic short-story format to tell the tale of three very different characters; each living centuries apart, but in the same location.
Each narrative presents a different experience. Explore a haunted, ancient ruin; help a young woman save her town and her love; face off with an unstoppable masked killer. Many tales have been told across time; will yours be able to transcend it?
- Experience Three Gripping Tales, each set in a different time period.
- Unique Turn-Based Battle System – built around resource management & one-on-one encounters.
- Discover Engaging Characters and People with Personality.
- Same Location, Different Environment – explore a familiar land, transformed by the passage of time.
- Battle a Wide Variety of Monsters, which constantly change-up combat.
- A Narrative-Focused Experience – keeps the story going and doesn’t waste your time (no grinding/filler).
- OS: Windows (XP or higher)
- Processor: 1.5GHz Intel Pentium 4 equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better video resolution in True Colour mode
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card