A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible ‘blink’ movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1) or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater (VR), Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz (Non-VR)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD 290 equivalent or greater (VR), AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series or equivalent (Non-VR)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: USB Ports 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port. This game can be played with a gamepad or keyboard and mouse. The VR version can also be played with Vive motion controllers or Oculus Touch.